Travel Guide on All-Inclusive Resorts in US Virgin Island
The US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean is a tropical paradise and an incredible travel destination like Switzerland in Europe. The Virgin Islands comprises three islands namely St. John, St. Thomas, and St. Croix. All three islands offer visitors a combination of charming natural beauty, unique cultural experiences, and rich historical learning.
Another irresistible attraction in the US Virgin Islands is its marvelous all-inclusive resorts. If you are seeking a relaxing and rejuvenating vacation in the US Virgin Islands, consider some of the best all-inclusive resorts in the US Virgin Islands mentioned below.
Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the US Virgin Islands
1. Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort in St. Thomas
The Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort is located in front of the sea in St. Thomas. The resort is known for its spacious rooms, exceptional service, and an overall luxurious experience, especially the dining options. The all-inclusive package of the resort comprises various watersports. Drinks, and meals along with other recreational activities. Experience the Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort in St. Thomas one of the best US virgin island resorts all inclusive.
2. The Secret Harbor Beach Resort and Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas
If your preference is adult-specific loneliness and no disturbance, then the Secret Harbor Beach Resort and the Bolongo Bay Beach Resort can be the perfect place for you. Both resorts offer inclusive packages that include water sports, drinks, and meals. The Bolongo Bay Beach Resort is run by a family offering V.I. plus all-inclusive and is adult-only. Similarly, the Secret Harbor Beach Resort is adult-only with spacious condo-style accommodations and a quieter atmosphere perfect for visitors who prefer a peaceful retreat. Stay in the Secret Harbor Beach Resort or in the Bolongo Beach Resort in St. Martin as they are the best all inclusive resorts in US Virgin island adult only.
3. The Ritz-Carlton in St. Thomas
The Ritz-Carlton resort in St. Thomas is located towards the eastern end of the island and is known for its refinement and luxury. The resort is incorporated with breathtaking settings and world-class amenities. The Ritz-Carlton has a private beach, a couple of beautiful pools, and lavish dining. You can also get various services in its fully equipped spa ensuring maximum relaxation of your body and mind as well. The all-inclusive package in Ritz-Carlton includes several types of water sports, spa facilities, and fine dining. The Ritz-Carlton is one of the top resorts for its unique services and vacations US Virgin islands all inclusive.
4. Caneel Bay Resort in St. John
If you are a lover of nature, the best choice should be the Caneel Bay Resort in St. John. The resort is located within the boundaries of the National Park of the Virgin Islands and provides an unspoiled and serene environment. Caneel Bay Resort has as many as seven beautiful beaches on its property. So, you have the best opportunity to connect with nature including the beaches and wildlife in the National Park. The all-inclusive package of the resort comes with various water sports and dining along with the natural surroundings. Caneel Bay Resort in St. John is one of the top resorts in US Virgin Island.
5. The Buccaneer in St. Croix
The Buccaneer in St. Croix Island is a fabulous resort with ultra-modern amenities and the charm of the Caribbean. Overlooking the sea from a lush hillside is one of the most enchanting things you might not expect anywhere in the world. If you are passionate about sports, this resort provides you with the best opportunity of golf’s 18-hole course. The all-inclusive package of the Buccaneer Resort provides numerous recreational activities along with meals and beverages. You can enjoy its stunning three beaches and the wonderful dining. If you are a first-time visitor to the Virgin Islands and have questions like are there all inclusive resorts in the US Virgin Island, then the Buccaneer is the one for you.
6. Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort in St. Croix
Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort in St. Croix perhaps will be the top resort in terms of all-inclusive offers. This resort has multiple restaurants, a stunning beach, and above all a casino. Besides this, the Divi Carina Bay Beach Resort also offers a range of activities from golf to snorkeling. The resort as part of its all-inclusive package offers affordable and delicious meals, beverages, and numerous recreational activities. This resort is the perfect place for you in terms of the US virgin island resorts all inclusive if you are looking for the same.
Top Things to Do in the US Virgin Island
- Visiting the Beaches: Some of the famous beaches you can explore are Trunk Bay in St. John, Magens Bay in St. Thomas, and Buck Island in St. Croix. You can also stay in some of the best US Virgin island beach resorts near these famous beaches.
- Explore the Virgin Islands National Park: The National Park is in St. John Island and covers almost 60% of the island. Visit this unique park and enjoy various activities like hiking, snorkeling, enjoying the landscapes, etc.
- Water Sports: If you are a water sports and underwater enthusiast, you can make use of your time for different things like scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, etc. Besides, enjoying the best all inclusive luxury resorts in US virgin island, you should take advantage of the warm and clear waters for different activities and underwater adventures.
- Take Historical Tours: There are unique historic sites like Fort Frederik in St. Croix, Fort Christian in St. Thomas, Fort Frederik, and the Annaberg Sugar Plantation ruins in St. John. You can learn a lot about the history of sugar production and the colonial past in the territory.
- Visit the Marine Park: The Coral World Ocean Park is located in St. Thomas which offers exciting interactions with the sharks. You can also get an opportunity to swim with the sea lions and observe the underwater observatory. Stay in one of the best luxury resorts in US virgin island all inclusive in St. Thomas nearer to the marine park.
- Christiansted and Frederiksted: There are amazing towns to wander and explore the colorful architecture and shopping centers. Some of them are the historic towns of Frederiksted and Christiansted in St. Croix. In fact, the entire United States of America is full of thrilling and charming things to experience. Know about the US and its unique travel destinations here.
- Horseback Riding: Staying in one of the best all inclusive resorts in US Virgin island and exploring the beauty of the places on horseback would be a marvelous experience. Ride through the natural surroundings and landscapes for an unforgettable experience.
How to Travel in the US Virgin Islands?
- Make an informed decision to choose which of the three islands you wish to travel.
- There are two airports to go to the US Virgin Islands, the Cyril E. King airport in St. Thomas, and the E. Rohlsen airport in St. Croix.
- Ferries are the usual way of traveling between the islands. You can rent a car or taxi or travel by public transport for inland trips.
- Scooters and bicycles are popular ways of traveling around the island. If you are staying in one of the affordable and top resorts in US Virgin island, then walking around can be a unique experience.
When to Visit the US Virgin Islands?
The best time to visit the US Virgin Islands depends on your preference and budget. Traveling to these destinations during peak season is expensive from mid-December to mid-April. June to November is the best period in terms of saving money. However, the risk of hurricanes is high during this period, especially from August to October.
Summer in the months from June to early August is the best period to visit the US Virgin Islands. The climate in Summer is warmer and more pleasant. The prices, especially the travel and staying in one of the US virgin island resorts all inclusive would be comparatively affordable in summer. However, the months from April to June and November are also good for traveling to the Virgin Islands.
How to Find the Best US Virgin Islands Vacation Packages?
- Carry out an intensive search to find a reliable and affordable tour and travel in the US Virgin Islands.
- You can search for reliable information based on your preferences and affordability through popular sources like YouTube and Wikipedia.
- Compare the prices and read the customer reviews for accurate information to ensure the credibility and reliability of the service provider.
- Negotiate for reducing the price and flexibility on dates and times and for probable cancelation of the trip due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Look for advice and recommendations from a known person who has already visited the Virgin Islands.
The US Virgin Islands have everything to meet your expectations ensuring your satisfaction irrespective of your personality and preferences. You can be a lover of nature, an adventure seeker, or searching for relaxation. The US Virgin Islands offer a diverse range of experiences and activities. However, getting into the above stated some of the US virgin island best resorts are reliable, especially in terms of inclusive packages.