Travel Guide on Best St Thomas Virgin Island Resorts All-Inclusive
St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands is a captivating tropical paradise for visitors from across the world. The US Virgin Islands is comprised of three islands, St. Thomas and the neighboring St. John and St. Croix. St. Thomas is popular for its stunning landscapes, beautiful beaches, and unique beaches.
If you are planning a trip to the island, why not experience some of the best st thomas virgin island resorts all inclusive? Below are a few best resorts in St. Thomas Virgin Island that offer world-class amenities and a plethora of activities.
Best All-Inclusive Resorts in St. Thomas Virgin Island
1. The Ritz-Carlton
The Ritz-Carlton in St. Thomas is located along the shores of Great Bay and is popular for its all-inclusive package. The resort has a private beach, turquoise waters, and tropical gardens ensuring a relaxing and exciting atmosphere for the visitors. The all-inclusive package has lavish accommodations, world-class dining, and various water sports and other activities. Eventually, the Ritz-Carlton is one of the best all inclusive st thomas virgin island resorts ensuring maximum satisfaction and fulfilling your entire expectations.
2. Bolongo Bay Beach Resort
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas Virgin Island is unique with lavish amenities and a variety of activities for visitors of all ages. Its all-inclusive offer includes drinks and meals at its three on-site restaurants. In addition, you can also enjoy various water sports like paddleboarding and kayaking as part of your all-inclusive package. Go to the resort’s beachfront bar and enjoy the live music and other entertainment hosted by the resort. Bolongo Bay Beach Resort has over the period earned enormous reputation as one of the best resorts in st thomas virgin island for families.
3. Secret Harbor Beach Resort
The Secret Harbor Beach Resort is located on the shores of Nazareth Bay and is the first choice for visitors who prefer an intimate and secluded atmosphere. Nazareth Bay is known for its pristine beach and tranquility. If your priority is privacy and would like to enjoy some intimate moments then the Secret Harbor Beach Resort is the best place for you. The all-inclusive package of the resort includes breakfast, non-motorized water sports, and accommodations. The staff of the resort are friendly and known for their hospitality. So, if you are looking for all inclusive resorts in st thomas virgin island for couples, then the place for you.
4. Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove
If your preference is a villa-style accommodation, look no further, the Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove is the resort for you. Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove offers spacious villas with a private balcony and fully equipped kitchens. The all-inclusive package of the resort offers dining at the on-site restaurants. Besides this, you can also access the Beach Resort of Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort which means you can access both the properties and their amenities like pools, spas, and water sports. The Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove is one of the most romantic resorts in st thomas US virgin island is best for families and couples.
5. Sugar Bay Resort
The Sugar Bay Resort is located at the northeast coast of St. Thomas which has beautiful gardens and offers an all-inclusive package. The resort also offers various dining options with a unique Caribbean taste and flavor as well as international cuisine and recipes. The all-inclusive package includes beverages, meals, beverages, and various activities, like tennis and snorkeling. There are also a number of swimming pools, a spa, and a private beach in the resort. The Sugar Bay Resort is one of the perfect and best all inclusive resorts in st thomas US virgin island.
6. Margaritaville St. Thomas Resort and Vacation Club
Take note of the fact that the status and features of resorts can change over time and as far as Margaritaville is concerned St. Thomas Island did not have those resorts up to 2022. However, the Margaritaville vacation club was established by Windham recently at 6080 estates in Smith Bay in St. Thomas. Similarly, another Margaritaville resort is also in existence in Frydendal-St. Thomas. The resort boasts of a spacious bedroom of 706 sq. ft. with a kitchen and balcony with luxurious amenities. Carry out online research to ensure whether this or any other Margaritaville resorts in st thomas US Virgin island offer all-inclusive packages for visitors.
7. Emerald Beach Resort
The Emerald Beach Resort is located near the airport on Lindbergh Bay in St. Thomas. The resort offers all-inclusive packages at a reasonable price. However, its affordable price does not affect the luxury and other facilities a good resort ought to have. If you are on a budget but wish to get pleasant accommodation with many exciting activities, the Emerald Beach Resort is one of the cheap resorts in st thomas virgin island all inclusive.
8. Lindbergh Bay Hotel
Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas is located on a beautiful beach in St. Thomas and is most suitable for budget-conscious visitors. Its all-inclusive package offers alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), and many activities like water activities including swimming and snorkeling. If you want to save money but enjoy your trip with excitement and luxury, the Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas can be one of the luxury resorts in St Thomas virgin island US for you.
Top Things to Do in St. Thomas Virgin Island
- Take a Tour of St. Thomas Island: Like almost all Caribbean islands including the French-speaking islands, St. Thomas Island in the US is full of excitement with historical places, vibrant culture, and natural beauty. Take a tour across the island to explore the landmarks and witness the local insights along with its delicious dishes.
- Go to Magens Bay: One of the most magnificent beaches in St. Thomas Island is Magens Bay. This is a world-renowned beach most popular for its crystal-clear water and soft white sand. You can also go sunbathing, swimming or just walk around to view the mesmerizing beach.
- Explore the Coral World Ocean Park: The Coral World Marine Park in St. Thomas Island is a must-visit destination, especially if you are with your family. Explore the excitement of the underwater observatory, join for educational presentations about the Caribbean marine life, or just enjoy the touch pools. Make sure to provide the excitement of Coral World Ocean Park once you get accommodated in one of the best resorts in st thomas virgin island for families.
- Visit the Charlotte Amalie Harbor: Everyone may not be familiar with the harbor and the shipping activities, especially visitors from landlocked countries. Visiting a harbor is often insightful as well as exciting. Visit the harbor in St. Thomas and take a ferry ride or boat tour around the harbor. This harbor is also the gateway to the adjacent St. John and Tortola.
- Explore the Capital City of Charlotte Amalie: Charlotte Amalie is the capital of St. Thomas. The city has charming streets filled with restaurants and shopping centers. Besides this, Charlotte Amali is also home to unique historic architecture. Some of the famous places to visit in the city are Blackbeard’s Castle, 99 Steps, and Fort Christian, along with some of the romantic resorts in st thomas US virgin island.
When to Visit St. Thomas Virgin Island?
The appropriate time for visiting St. Thomas Virgin Island in the US depends on your preference and budget. If you are specific on witnessing festivals and celebrations or are a sports and adventure enthusiast, then you need to visit the island during peak season. However, the peak season attracts plenty of visitors and the prices are high for everything beginning from accommodation to travel costs, and everything. Visiting during off-peak season may be affordable and budget-friendly but you may not get all the activities.
The peak season in St. Thomas is from December to April during which the weather is dry and pleasant. The off-peak season in the island is from September to November which is the hurricane season in the Caribbean. You need to be very cautious of deadly hurricanes and tropical storms in the Virgin Islands if you plan the trip during the off-peak season. The rest of the months from May to August and late November to early December can be the shoulder period when the price is reasonable. The prices of all inclusive resorts in st thomas US virgin island during the shoulder season can be comparatively affordable.
How to Find the Best St. Thomas Virgin Island Resorts All-Inclusive?
- Carry out an online search to find reliable and affordable tours and travels that can guide you to choose the best all-inclusive vacation package.
- Read reviews and compare the prices. Negotiate for price reduction and check for relaxation on date and time, especially for cancelation in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Take the advice and recommendation from a known person who has prior experience.
St. Thomas is one of the top Caribbean destinations with a rich history, natural beauty, and unique culture. An all inclusive st thomas virgin island resort is the primary necessity to make the most of your trip. Therefore, consider staying at one of the above all-inclusive resorts and enjoy your vacation in St. Thomas Virgin Island.